As someone who has been to music festivals all over the world, I’ve seen some good things and some really bad things…Some really bad things. So I created a list of the Top 5 Things you want at a festival
1) Community Atmosphere – No stealing, opening to talking to new people. Over all love each other
2) Cool Drinking Area’s – Ferris wheel, or a giant moose. A place you can have a drink that isn’t close to the stages.
3) Good Stage Layout – The worst thing is when stages are too close together and you can hear multiple bands at once.
4) Short Lines – No beer ticket lines, the idea is stupid and we all hate it
5) Don’t Over lapse Good Bands – It sucks when there are 2 bands you love, and you have to pick which one you want to see.